Police Mutual Renters' Insurance
- Tenant improvements cover up to £20,000 – so members are also covered for personal touches they make to their homes like floors, wall coverings and doors
- From £35,000 overall sum insured, so members can choose the right level of cover for them
- Digital download files protection up to £1,000
- Alternative accommodation after an insured loss
- The option for members to cover possessions inside and outside of their home. At an additional cost we can cover items like bikes or laptops up to £2,000 while out and about**
- Free 12-month Tastecard +, giving savings on restaurants, cinema, days out, hotels and tons more!
^For every new Renters’ Insurance policy purchased with a policy start date before 31 December 2015, you’ll receive a free tastecard for 12 months. To receive your tastecard you will be provided a redemption code and a link to the tastecard site, you will then need to sign up by providing your name, address, email and need to agree to tastecards data protection agreement. No personal detail will be exchanged from Police Mutual to tastecard. Full terms of these offers are available by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*ICM conducted research with a nationally representative sample of 2049 UK adults on behalf of The Co-operative Insurance (ICM Research is a Public_opinion_researcher that was founded in 1989. ICM Research rebranded in November 2014 to ICM Unlimited).
**Optional extras at an additional cost on top of the premium. Cover for possessions away from the home start from £2,000.
Our Renters’ insurance is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK land lines and mobiles. For your security, all telephone calls are recorded and may be monitored.