Please note, prices listed run on a quarterly basis. Your car must be ordered and registered between the dates stated to qualify for that quarter’s offers.
The new Fiat Group Affinity Scheme provides police federation members, police staff and family members with the benefit of purchasing new Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Arbarth, Chrysler and Jeep products at exclusive prices, with huge discounts off brand new models!
Privilege Purchase Scheme
Privilege Scheme finance is once again available on all new Fiat and Alfa models. The Privilege Scheme offers may be more suited to the customer than using the traditional Group Affinity Scheme. Members should contact their local Fiat or Alfa Dealer to evaluate which Scheme is the most advantageous for their personal requirements. Examples of the new finance offers are contained within the attached price list.
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings:
· First, select your model of interest, generally by consulting the relevant Alfa Romeo or Fiat price guide (available from your federation) or by visiting a local Dealership
· Inform your Dealership immediately that you are eligible for the Fiat Group Affinity Scheme
· Once you are ready to place an order contact your local Federation to request an application form, or alternatively you can download and complete the form from West Midlands Police Federation’s website www.westmidspolfed.com under Member Services. Once you have completed the form you’ll need to get it approved and stamped by your local Federation Office.
· Send your completed and stamped form to Member Services, Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3EA, or alternatively fax it to 0121 700 1101. There is a £25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via card or cheque.
· West Midlands Police Federation will send you a signed and stamped Authorisation Voucher which you give to your Dealership, or forward to your relative to take to their supplying Dealership, if applicable.
· Your dealership is now able to order and register a vehicle using Voucher details which will include a unique reference number.
· Call Chris at West Midlands Police Federation for further information or with any queries, on 0121 700 1231.