No1 CopperPot is a credit union exclusively for the Police family. We offer savings, loans and mortgages for Police Officers, PCSO's, Specials and all staff! Credit Unions are not for profit so the available profits from each financial year are shared between its members, this credit union shares its profits exclusively with the Police family in the UK.
Are you looking for somewhere to save?
You can join No1 CopperPot Credit Union by saving at least £5 each month into a Member Account. This is what starts your membership with the Credit Union and better yet, it is what receives a share of the Credit Union's available profits. In 2016 the Credit Union members received a 1.4% dividend. For previous savings rate please click here.
Here are some of the key features of joining:
- It is completely free to join, no hidden fees.
- You will receive your share of our available profits.
- Save between £5 and £1,000 per month direct from your payroll.
- Easy access to your savings.
- Savings are covered by our Life Protection - click here for more information and T&C's.
- Full access to all of our savings, loans and mortgage products.
Are you looking to borrow?
You can apply for loans of up to £25,000 unsecured as soon as you join the Credit Union. You can borrow for a range of purposes including a new car, holiday, or even debt consolidation. As part of the ethos of being a credit union, we do things to help people, not to make a profit. We don't base our loan decisions on your credit score alone, we also base our decisions on the affordability of the loan.
Here's a quick overview of the loans that we offer:
- Apply for loans as soon as you join the Credit Union.
- No representative loan rates - the rate you see IS the rate you get.
- Loans can be repaid direct from your payroll.
- Loan calculator available on our website.
- Loans are covered by our Life Protection - click here for more information and T&C's.
- Repay your loan at any time with no added cost, and no hidden fees.