Financial & Property
We’re providing direct links to each of our Finance Partners so that you can have direct access to their latest offers.
No 1 Copperpot Credit Union
We offer financial products exclusively to the Police Family. We’re a not-for-profit co-operative that offers savings, loans and mortgages. We reward our members by splitting our profits once a year, and sharing that money in the form of a dividend payment.
Find out more about us
We’re here to help serving or retired Police Officers access great value financial products, insurance, money advice and more. We like to share the benefits with the whole Police family. That’s why we also welcome:
- Police Staff, PCSOs and Special Constables
- The families of current and retired Police employees, from immediate family to nephews, nieces and even the in-laws
Exchange Wealth Management Limited
The right financial advice and mortgage advice can transform your outlook on planning for the future.
We can help you to prepare for all your major life events and meet your financial milestones.
Our qualified financial advisers and mortgage advisers use their many years of experience and their expertise to recommend tailored solutions based on your individual needs.
Willson Grange Financial Planners
As a Police Officer, finding the time to manage your personal finances can be challenging.
- Are your personal affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- How much income do you require to maintain your desired lifestyle?
- Commutation – how does it affect you?
- Will your pension be affected by Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance taxation?
- How will the current pension legislation affect you?
- Have you protected your Pension and Death Benefits for your family?
We offer bespoke financial planning for Cheshire Federation Police Officers
Barron Financial Solutions
We can search Lenders and products from a comprehensive range from across the marketplace to find the most suitable mortgage for you whilst taking into account your financial circumstances and your preferences.
We combine this with our knowledge of the lenders criteria, their service standards and speed of processing to work out which is best for you.